Live In Princeton, NJ? Looking For A New Job? NBN Group Is #Hiring An HR Assistant
Location: Princeton, NJ
Job Code: HR Prin
Employment duration: Full time
The NBN Group is a fast growing, full-service integrated home heath care agency with over twenty-five years of expertise in nursing, behavioral health, infusion/respiratory therapy, and compassionate care. We provide private duty nursing, in-home therapy for children, a full line of durable medical equipment as well as many other individualized services provided from the comfort of the patients own home. We continually strive to build successful, diverse teams of professionals to support our divisions and become Champions in their own fields. Every day our Champions are empowered, nurtured, and directly involved in the success of our organization.
We are seeking a full-time HR Assistant to assist our Recruitment team in our Princeton, NJ office.
The HR Assistant will be responsible for reference checks for new applicants, assisting with interview paperwork, and completeing background checks for prospective candidates. This position is a great opportunity for someone who likes a fast paced, team environment and who wants to contribute to the needs of our patients.
This opportunity requires exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to act with a sense of urgency while ensuring compliance with company accreditation standards. This is a great opportunity to learn about the HR Recruiting process in a growing organization.
We offer rewarding challenges in a professional environment, along with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical and dental benefits, PTO time, 401(k), discounted rates for cellular service and AAA membership.
Join us today and become a Champion with The NBN Group!
- Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- Should have 1-2 years administrative or HR experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Word, Excel, and Recruitment software.
- Previous healthcare experience a plus!
- Are You looking for a NEW Opportunity? NBN Group Is #HIRING An HR Assistant For NJ (careers.nbngroup.com)
- NBN Group Would Like to #Hire A Per Diem Certified Behavior Assistant For Our New Jersey Location (careers.nbngroup.com)
- NBN Group Is Interested In #Hiring A Consignment Sales Representative For Cherry Hill, NJ (careers.nbngroup.com)